Situation Vacant – Course Superintendent
The Mercury Bay Golf Course is a fine 18-hole course which is a challenging par 71 layout measuring 5361m and is situated on the southern outskirts of the exciting Whitianga in the beautiful Coromandel Peninsula.
The club require the services of a suitably qualified Course Superintendent to join a dedicated team in maintaining the golf course to the high standard currently enjoyed by members and visitors.
The successful person will need to :
• Have appropriate Turf qualifications – Level 4, including Grow Safe Certificate
• Have experience in golf course maintenance, greenkeeping and irrigation
• Be confident in operating golf specific turf equipment and tractors
• Be mechanically minded
• Be self-motivated
• Have a willingness to work with the Club Course Convener and committee
• Have a clean New Zealand drivers’ licence
• Have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
• Be willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
If you think this is you please email a covering letter and attach an up-to-date CV to Jen Heaphy at email@example.com or mail to Mercury Bay Golf Club, PO Box 93, Whitianga, 3591.